Our Transitional Housing Program is designed for adult women, without children in their care, who have a mental health need and a housing crisis. We do not provide emergency shelter.
Anyone interested in our program must
- Complete and turn in application
- Complete a pre-acceptance interview
- Submit to a drug screen
The length of time it takes to complete this process depends on bed availability, waiting list, and other varying factors; however, we aim to attend to every application as quickly as possible.
Interested applicants can download and print the application below:
Completed application can be turned in by:
- U.S. Mail to: Hope Alive Attn: Sarah Everman 1747 N. Wells St. Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Fax to: 260-994-0201
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off at our office: 1747 N. Wells St. Fort Wayne, IN 46808 (Open Mon-Thurs 9am-4pm)